NOTIFICATION NO. 18/2015, Dt. 30/12/2015
Name of the Post :
Technician Grade – II (Civil Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB - 10 Posts
Technician Grade – II (Electrical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB - 19 Posts
Technician Grade – II (Mechanical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB - 15 Posts
Pay Scale :
1. Civil Branch – Water Supply - 17,890 - 53,950/-
2. Electrical Branch – Water Supply - 17,890 - 53,950/-
3. Mechanical Branch – Water Supply - 17,890 - 53,950/-
Technician Grade – II (Civil Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB ITI Draughtsman in Civil Trade. Experience:- Two years experience in the relevant trade
Technician Grade – II (Electrical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB ITI in the Electrical Trade. Experience:- Two years experience in relevant trade.
Technician Grade – II (Mechanical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB ITI in the Mechanical Trade Experience:- Two years experience in relevant trade.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
1. The Examination will be held at the following Centres: 1- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction ) 2- KARIMNAGAR 3- WARANGAL
2. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained..
For Official Notification Click Here
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP: Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP :-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
To Apply Online :